For single women in church futilely awaiting the pursuit of a good man, this course gives a fresh perspective on meeting your lifetime spouse. Packed with insightful information and illustrations, it offers practical insights for creating more relationship opportunities than you could imagine, based on in-depth Biblical stories and concepts that are rarely discussed within churches.
Based on singles seminars taught in the UK, USA and Belgium, this animated video course is probably unlike anything you've seen or heard before!
The recently added addendum, further provides valuable contemporary application to the teaching, drawing using novel examples, such as Facebook, for illustrations. Your view of finding a husband will never be the same again...guaranteed!
What Will I Learn?
• Why women are failing to meet prospective husbands
• Uncommon lessons in love from the lives of Zipporah, Ruth and Eve
• To position yourself for that prospective relationship that would otherwise pass you by
• To change your thinking and behaviour and see potentially instant results
• How misunderstanding Genesis 2:22 and Proverbs 18:22 has caused millions to miss out on love
Basic knowledge of the Bible and access to one for reference will be useful, but all the key scriptures (NKJV) are displayed on screen.
Who is the target audience?
• Christian single women in church who are finding it difficult to meet a suitable man for marriage
• Anyone (including men) with an interest in the theme, e.g. those who pastor single women
The course, which now includes a bonus addendum, costs £15 for lifetime online access. Alternatively, you can purchase 72-hour access at £8. Your support of this ministry will enable us to produce more courses and podcasts in the future.
David has been leading singles ministry for more than 17 years and has spoken at dozens of singles conferences in the UK and also in Belgium and the USA. He is considered by many to be a pioneer of singles ministry in the UK, and as one of its few male leaders, his insights are valued widely.
David specialises in the biblical theology of finding a mate in church and has converted some of his principle lectures into this Faith for a Mate course. By choosing to have the course animated and narrated, it condenses into less than an hour, what would normally be covered in a two-hour workshop. He also provides further support to the course through podcasts on the site www.theologyforsingles.com.
David is based in Birmingham where he is training to be a minister.